Saturday, September 29, 2012

Miles-isms

Miles cracks me up with all the things he is saying these days!  Here are a few of my favorites:


"Mom, white milk comes from regular cows.  Chocolate milk comes skateboarding cows!"

"Hey mom, I saw this stuff on a commercial you can use to get stains out-do you have any of that?!"


"Well, if everyone thinks I'm a genius, I should just go to college now!"

"I wish I had school on Saturday and Sunday too so that I could keep learning all the time and get to college really fast!"

 

Miles: "Mom, is he speaking Spanish?"  Me: "No, he just has a Spanish accent."  Miles: "Oh, he must be from French then."


Miles:  "Hailey, in order to be healthy, you have to drink coffee and lemonade, and eat broccoli."  Me: "ewww-gross!"  Miles:  "I didn't say you had to mix it all together!"

No comments: